About this item
This fits your .
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Featured in ‘Forbes’, ‘Vogue’, 'GQ', ‘Well+Good’, ‘Cosmopolitan’, and ‘Fast Company’ etc. "Sijo French flax linen has a higher fabric density than most other brands, which lends to its durability, and the company uses the least amount of softeners possible in the conditioning process." — Business Insider. "Sijo's French Linen is stone-washed for softness and free from chemicals or fabric softeners, unlike some linen brands, which can rely on chemicals to soften them up quickly." — Domino
- MATERIAL: 100% French Linen. Sourced in small batches from the Normandy region of France, an area known for producing some of the best linen in the world, then preshrunk and stonewashed, it’s more durable than cotton with a higher density and yet still wonderfully soft to the touch
- FABRIC: The fabric is Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified, indicating no harmful dyes or chemicals are used during the manufacturing process
- FINISH: It launders well, softening over time and requiring little to no ironing, and with its vintage drape, it’ll look and feel great year-round
- Standard: 20" X 26", Queen: 20" X 30", King: 20" X 36"
Sijo Premium Stone Washed 100% French Linen Pillowcases 2-Pack Small Batch Sourced from Normandy Breathable and Durable Slate Queen B08B6ZKLSQ